The Student News Site of Our Lady of Lourdes Academy

Our Lady of Lourdes Academy | 5525 SW 84th St, Miami, FL 33143

Instagram
View this profile on Instagram

ollanews (@ollanews) • Instagram photos and videos

Donde Quevedo Está

Emma Velasco
Quevedo and Mora providing a vibrant performance of their hit tunes side-by-side.

Spanish singer Quevedo brought the heat to Miami with a concert that electrified audiences and left a lasting impression on all who attended. The event, held at a vibrant venue in the heart of the city, was a testament to Quevedo’s talent and artistry, showcasing his unique blend of music that resonates across borders and cultures. The two-day concert event stemmed from a message embedded in his song “AHORA QUE”, which introduced his disappearance from stardom in 2024.

One of the highlights of the night was Quevedo’s collaboration with three special guests, among whom the Puerto Rican sensation Mora stole the show. Together, they delivered breathtaking performances of some of Quevedo’s most beloved tracks, including the crowd-favorites “APA” and “Polaris.” The synergy between Quevedo and Mora was palpable, igniting the stage with their undeniable chemistry and infectious energy.

“I attended both nights of the event, and it was everything I could’ve dreamed of. My two favorite artists, Mora and Quevedo performing on stage fulfilled my heart and my mind. I truly was yelling the lyrics at the top of my lungs,” said junior Lucia Jurado. 

Throughout the evening, Quevedo treated his fans to a musical journey, performing all of his greatest hits with the passion and intensity that have come to define his signature style. The infectious rhythms of his album “Donde Quiero Estar”, Quevedo captivated the audience with his powerful vocals and heartfelt lyrics, such as those present in songs “SIN SEÑAL”,  “WANDA”, and “ME FALTA ALGO” , transporting them to his world of internal and social struggles.

“The tracklist was, in my opinion, perfectly laid out. He [Quevedo] was able to discuss his problems within the music industry and becoming the sensation he is now, in a clear consecutive way. ” said junior Daniella Gomez

As the concert reached its climax, Quevedo closed out the night with a mesmerizing rendition of his Grammy-winning, worldwide hit, “Session with Bizarrap, Vol.52.” The electrifying performance was a fitting finale to an unforgettable evening, leaving the crowd in a frenzy of anticipation for what the future of the Canary Island singer holds.

Quevedo’s concert in Miami was more than just a musical event—it was a celebration of artistry, passion, and the unbreakable bond between an artist and their fans on an intimate stage. As the final notes faded into the night, it was clear that Quevedo’s impact on the music industry is one that is refreshing, real, and undeniably innovative. For what he has in store for 2024 and the years to come however, is something that will keep his fans on their toes.